Photo Story

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I took this photograph last year and named it as "Extra-ordinary league of women". The kith & kins in the villages wanted each of this photo to be kept as their 'possession'. I heard a photo studio in the East has kept it as an admiration to these generations of women.

From your right: My daughter, her mother, her grandmother, her great grandmother and her great great grandmother.

Interestingly, each is the eldest of their children. Now isn't it not the extra-ordinary league of women?

4 comments:

PaSsu said...

It is indeed the extraordinary league of women... Very inspiring and beautiful.
You must be proud to be connected to them...

Unknown said...

Looking at this picture, I might actually know you. I didn't know you wrote a book and didn't know you blogged.

Unknown said...

By the way I always loved reading your post. :)

Porky Pie said...

Tashi, you must be from Kanglung then. And thanks for going thru my posts. Humbled here.

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket